Wednesday 8 March 2017

[#Blogged]Salesforce 18th Birthday

Happy Birthday Salesforce !
Salesforce have turned 18th today , Isn't it exciting the company you work and it grows with you .
 The company was founded in 1999 by former Oracle executive Marc Benioff, Parker Harris, as a company specializing in software as a service (SaaS).[8]
I still remember , the first time I heard the name 'Salesforce '


I started my salesforce journey in 2013 after my 12th Class examinations , And from solving Force.com Fundamentals to grabbing a job as a Salesforce Developer  and Being the DG Leader in Chandigarh Tricity Area . Salesforce just changed my life as well as the thinking of mine .I am still pursuing my graduation and I literally don't think any other technology gives you a life-changing chance as Salesforce did.
I would like to thank and wish “Happy Birthday” to all Salesforce Employees, Customers, Partners, Non-Profit Organizations etc.=Party Hard ! Salesfor

8 comments: